Early bird discount until July 15
EVOKE® 5-day LIFE PLANNING Training
Learn with the help of the EVOKE® Advisory Method how you, in cooperation with your clients, can realize what really matters to them. How you guide that process easily, thoughtfully and impactfully. How you generate a future for your clients, yourself and your company.
George Kinder’s Introduction to in Financial Life Planning
The route to a meaningful private and business life is simple: believe in yourself, make a plan, do not deviate from it.
That is why Life Planners want to know exactly what your dream life looks like. Whether you are on track. Where the shoe pinches. Because that is where Life Planners add value. Translating wishes into logical goals, recognizing obstacles and tackling them, planning targeted actions. In every Life Plan, people are central, mental, emotional, spiritual, physical and financial.
This training will be given by highly skilled Life Planning Trainers.
- Experiencing life planning in 'practice', as a planner and as a client
- Knowledge of the most innovative method for relationship-oriented (financial) advice in the market
- Insight and skills in working according to the EVOKE® advice method
- Practical, modern and effective communication skills
Life Planning provides the foundation and direction to the highest attainable level in financial advice: realizing what the client really wants.
This training is not a training in financial planning. We assume that the level of financial knowledge and skills is guaranteed by the advisor himself.
Within this training we therefore focus on studying the first three phases of the EVOKE® advice methodology:
Exploration - the intake interview
Vision - (re)discovering and prioritizing life wishes
Obstacles - mapping and clearing of obstacles
Knowledge - creating the financial life plan
Execution - execution of the action points mentioned in the plan
Good to know
- The minimum number of participants by July 15th 2020 should be 8; if there are insufficient participants at that time the training will be cancelled
- The maximum number of participants is 12; after reaching this number we will close this application procedure
- The location of this training is to be decided but will be within a 2 hours' drive from Sydney (Australia)
- The price includes materials and 10% GST. The accommodation and all meals and drinks are not included. Arrangements will be made for you to pay your board and lodging directly to the venue
- If cancelled by the client more than 14 and less than 28 days in advance, 70% of the total investment will be due
- 100% is due on cancellation by the client within 14 days in advance; someone else may always come instead of you
- The training starts on the first day at 5.00 PM and ends on the last day after lunch around 13.30 PM
PDF with information on this training
If you register several people at once, please state the personal details of all participants in the 'remarks' field.